Gellux is a hybrid between traditional nail polish and salon gels. It?s applied like a polish but with a hard wearing chip, scratch and fade proof finish that lasts for 15 days. Choose from a huge range of colours, we also stock the LED lamp and base/top coat.
- Gellux is perfect for natural nails, on fingers or toes for instant, long lasting vibrant colour.
- Gellux polish dries instantly. No waiting for polish to dry means no accidental smudges and a long lasting glossy finish.
- Gellux is a hybrid between traditional nail polish and salon gels. Applied like a polish but with a hard wearing chip, scratch and fade proof finish that lasts for 15 days.
- Gellux causes no more harm to the natural nail than a traditional nail polish and can even help to protect the natural nail from bumps and breaks.
- Applied over any nail extension systems.
- Gellux can be cured with either UV in 2 minutes or LED in just 30 seconds!
First remove the clear top coat from the nails by buffing gently with a 180 file. Take care not to buff down to the natural nail.
Next use ?Gellux Remover? on nail size pieces of lint or cotton wool. Secure the lint in place on each nail with aluminium foil.
Leave the foil parcels in place and remove after 15 minutes.
The gel should now be ?crumbly.? Use a cuticle stick or cuticle handy to ease away the gel.
Buff with a sanding sponge if small amounts remain.
Wash hands and unless reapplying Gels, use your preferred treatment to restore moisture to the nails and cuticles.